Licensed & Insured Techs in Norwood, the South Shore, Boston & Surrounding Areas
Cotti-Johnson is a fully licensed and insured, family-owned company providing HVAC in Taunton and beyond since 1948. Our licensed technicians have extensive professional training and the technical skill required to solve virtually any heating, air conditioning, or mechanical issue. We can help with anything from new equipment installation to same day repair service.
“These guys answered all my questions and always filled me in throughout the entire 3-day process. Hard workers. Thanks, guys.”David R.
“Patrick and his crew did a great job. Patrick first went through the house with us to confirm the best locations to install the inside units as well as to determine how best aesthetically to locate the necessary exterior conduits.”John S.
“Right now all we can think about is using our new AC on those hot summer days!!!!! Thank you, Peter and the Cotti-Johnson team!!!!!”Kevin K.
“His name, I believe, is Tony. He did a terrific job; very fast, thorough; he was extremely polite, he put on his booty over shoes before he came in; he answer all of my questions...He explained what went wrong with my furnace and knew of the problem and fi”Jim S.
“Sam did an awesome job installing backup generator inlet at my house. He was very professional and made sure that I understood how to switch over to generator power when it is needed.”Chris C.
We offer a full range of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. Whether you need help with your heating or air conditioning system, ductwork, or general mechanical services, you can rely on our skilled technicians to show up on time and provide the highest quality workmanship and courteous, respectful service.
We offer a wide variety of services, including:
All work is performed by our licensed skilled technicians. Every member of our team of professionals is committed to quality, integrity, and superior service. You can be confident in our ability to provide fast, dependable HVAC services in Taunton. We will evaluate your system, listen to your concerns, and advise you of all your repair or replacement options.
When Should You Call for HVAC Repair?
It's important to schedule regular HVAC system maintenance to avoid major repair problems. Even with regular maintenance, however, there are still going to be times that you need to call an HVAC repair expert.
Here are some signs that it's time to call in a professional HVAC repair expert:
- Your HVAC system isn't heating or cooling properly. This may seem like a no brainer, but if your home isn't comfortable even with your HVAC system running, it's time to call for repair.
- Strange noises are coming from your HVAC system. If you hear are hearing any banging noises or other unusual sounds, this could be a sign that something is wrong.
- Your energy bills are higher than usual. If you notice a spike in your energy bills, it could be a sign that your heater or air conditioner is working harder than it needs to be. Sometimes a simple repair can get things back to running more efficiently.
- Your are noticing strange odors from your HVAC unit. If you notice a musty or burning smell coming from your HVAC, it could indicate a problem with your ductwork, electrical system, or another component.
- Your HVAC system is leaking water. If you notice water pooling around your HVAC system or dripping from the ceiling, it could indicate a problem with your system's condensate drain or refrigerant line.
If you notice any of these signs or have other concerns that something doesn't seem right with your unit, it's important to call for HVAC repair right away. Delaying repairs can lead to more serious problems and more expensive repairs in the future.
HVAC problems don’t always happen at convenient times or during normal business hours, but our technicians are here for you whenever you need us. We offer same-day service for HVAC repairs and replacements. When a problem arises at any time of the day or night, we have technicians available for after-hours service.
If you need HVAC service for your home or business, please contact us to schedule an appointment.