Join the Cotti-Johnson Team Today!
Are you a hardworking individual in search of a reliable, successful career? For over 70 years, Cotti-Johnson has proudly served the home and business owners of our community by providing the highest-quality, most dependable heating, air conditioning, and ventilation services in Taunton. This exceptional service isn’t possible without exceptional employees! Our team is expanding to meet the comfort needs of our loyal customers, which means we are looking for someone like you to join our team.
Benefits of joining our team include:
- Top pay
- Negotiated contracts
- Potential sign-on bonuses
- Being part of the most recognized and respected team of service professionals
HVAC Service Technician (Residential and/or Commercial)
SIGNING BONUS/4-YEAR JOURNEYMAN IN-HOUSE SCHOOLING PROGRAM FOR REFRIGERATION LICENSE/5-YEAR PATH TO SUCCESS "EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT"(KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING!)
80+ year old HVAC/Electrical (and soon to be Plumbing) EMPLOYEE-BASED awesome Organization. Growing and a real Team. Residential & Commercial Service Techs write your own ticket & 5-year Plan. Call Owner direct to discuss an awesome future with one of the #1 Employers in Mass & RI! (781)234-8047-Adam. Do not have a Resume? Not a problem-phone call & Interview are most important. Change your life and become a Team Member with an Organization based on Employee Retention!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $50.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Covid-19 Compliant
General Job Description
We are looking for individuals who can repair and maintain residential heating, ventilation, and cooling units. Candidates must have 5 years of experience and be capable of repairing the electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems. This position works under the direction of the Service Manager and often requires additional training to develop technical, customer service, and sales skills.
Key Job Details
- Job type: full time (8-hour shifts)
- Pay: $25-$45/hour
- Open on most holidays
- Monday through Friday
- Overtime opportunities
Additional Qualification Requirements
- 5+ years minimum experience servicing heating and cooling equipment
- Knowledge of boilers, warm air furnaces, AC split systems, and ductless mini-splits
- Must pass a background check
*Note: Military members with experience are encouraged to apply. Additionally, a college diploma is NOT a requirement.
Responsibilities & Duties
The ideal candidate is responsible for maintaining a professional appearance at all times, proposing work, collecting customer authorizations, managing their truck inventory, and keeping their service vehicle in order. They will be good at establishing and maintaining customer relationships and always delivering a memorable service experience.
The Ideal Candidate
To be the best of the best, we only employ the best of the best. Our team is made up of some of the most hardworking, dedicated individuals, who are passionate about delivering top-quality customer experiences and ensuring their customers are taken care of.
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable: Is always punctual, follows through with promises, and always works hard.
- People-oriented: Loves interacting with others and works well in a group.
- Adaptable/flexible: Enjoys doing work that frequently shifts in direction.
- Detail-oriented: Pays careful attention to detail to ensure their work is done perfectly.
- Achievement-oriented: Loves taking on challenges and overcoming obstacles.
- Autonomous/independent: Enjoys working with very little to no direction.
- Innovative: Likes working in unconventional ways, problem solving, and spending time on tasks that require creativity.
Do you think you’re a good fit for our company? Write the right package deal for your future by joining the Cotti-Johnson team today. Cotti-Johnson is the best of the best and we are always looking for more exceptional individuals to join our white-glove service team!
To apply today, please complete the below contact form.