Top-Notch Residential & Commercial Electrical Repair, Installation & Upgrades
Are you in need of a licensed and insured electrician in Taunton, MA? The experts at Cotti-Johnson are here to help. Setting up electrical system is one of the most important parts of you home. This could range from running new electrical wiring to upgrading your electrical panel.
At Cotti-Johnson, we offer skilled electrical services in Taunton and neighboring areas. Our family-owned company has served the needs of residential, commercial, and industrial properties since 1948.
“Troy was very knowledgeable and great I’ll be most definitely be using this company again they was right up the street from me and he told me will I be using them again and I told Troy yes I will because the way that he was proper.”Malachi M.
Today’s homes and commercial buildings contain more heating and air conditioning equipment, appliances, and electronics than ever before. The electrical systems and panels in older homes do not have enough capacity to meet the needs of modern families.
In some cases, an electrical panel upgrade may be needed to ensure that the electrical service meets the current needs of the building.
A panel upgrade may be needed when:
- Installing new appliances or HVAC equipment
- There are not enough outlets for your current needs
- Circuit breakers frequently trip
- The lights dim when you use certain appliances
Updating your panel offers several advantages, including improving safety, ensuring your electrical system is adequate for your current and potential future needs, and increasing the resale value of your home. We have a Master Electrician and fully licensed and insured technicians to ensure that your installation goes smoothly.
Commercial Electrical Services in Taunton, MA
An electrical short can shut down your entire commercial property, affecting your business and any others that share the space. Needless to say, this is less than ideal. You’ll need to get the problem fixed in a hurry. That’s when you should turn to Cotti-Johnson for comprehensive commercial electrical services in Taunton done by professionals who prioritize safety and customer satisfaction.
You can count on us for the following commercial electrical services and more:
- Electrical panel upgrades: A leading cause of electrical shorts and similar problems with a commercial electrical system is an electrical panel’s inability to keep up with energy demands throughout the property. The solution may be to upgrade one or more electrical panels to newer, better models.
- Rewiring: Upgrading your commercial property’s wiring may also be necessary to keep up with electrical demands and to prevent power outages. Older commercial structures are more likely to encounter issues with wiring, as the wires installed in properties decades ago often do not meet the same industry standards used today.
- Inspections: Our commercial electricians in Taunton can also perform electrical system inspections to identify potential problems, faults, and safety issues. We recommend allowing our team to perform a full-scale inspection at least once a year to help catch and prevent major issues and repairs.
- Buzzing - While electricity may do a ton of miraculous things, one thing it isn't supposed to do is make noise. If your buzzing is coming from an electrical appliance, call the manufacturer but if it's coming from your lights or electrical panel call in our local electrician.
- You're connecting power bricks to power bricks - Even if you're just thinking about connecting a power brick to another, give us a call. This is a serious fire hazard and you likely need one more outlet which is easy to install.
- Flickering lights - If your lights are dimming or flickering, contact our electricians in Taunton, MA. Your electrical grid is spread too thin and it might be time to replace your electrical panel.
- Your electrical outlet is warm to touch - If your electrical outlet isn't in sunlight or anything, it shouldn't be warm. It might just need to be rewired just make sure to get that done sooner rather than later.
- A fuse box or one tripped circuit after another - Fuse boxes have been considered unsafe for decades but if your getting repeated tripped circuits you might need a circuit breaker that's up to date as well.
Contact Our Experienced Electricians in Taunton Today
Whether you need an electrical upgrade due to an HVAC equipment installation or you are adding a hot tub to your home, we offer exceptional quality service at affordable prices. Our highly trained electricians in Taunton can provide a free estimate for electrical and HVAC services. Check our current special offers for savings on electrical services, such as a panel swap for $1,249 . For larger jobs, financing is available through GreenSky.