From summer hurricanes to blizzards and nor’easters, extreme weather leaves Cape Cod homes & businesses vulnerable to power loss year-round. Fortunately, you don’t have to be left in the dark!
The expert technicians at Cotti-Johnson can install a dependable Generac generator to deliver power directly to your home’s electrical system on Cape Cod.
Schedule your new Generac generator installation today! Call Cotti-Johnson at (774) 469-4488!
The Power of Backup Power
Nearly every facet of modern life is connected to power. It’s how we cook, work, wash dishes, launder clothes, do homework, bathe, keep warm, stay cool, and so much more. When the power goes out, everything comes to a halt.
Ask Cotti-Johnson about the Generac model that best fits your needs and budget. Call (774) 469-4488 to speak with Cape Cod’s generator experts!
Generators are available that can power your entire home or only essential equipment and appliances. These permanently installed home backup generators run on natural gas or liquid propane and protect your home automatically.
Keep family safe and comfortable with the power of a generator:
- Maintain a comfortable temperature in your home.
- Use the stove, cooktop, or microwave to cook meals.
- Operate the dishwasher to clean dishes and cookware.
- Preserve food and beverages in your refrigerator and freezer.
- Use computers for work or school.
- Enjoy a hot shower or bath.
- Turn on lights to read important information.
- Open and close your garage doors.
- Keep your alarm system operational.
Generators Increase the Value of Your Home
A backup generator adds value to your home. In the Cape Cod area, having an installed generator is a huge selling point. A professionally installed gives would-be buyers added incentive to purchase your home. That incentive is enhanced when the generator is a Generac, the brand preferred by 8 out of 10 homeowners.
Cape Code Is Business as Usual with Standby Generators
Your business can maintain operations despite a power outage, thanks to a standby generator installed by Cotti-Johnson. An automatic transfer switch can activate the generator the minute the utility power fails. When the utility power returns, the generator automatically returns to standby mode.
Installing a generator at your Cape Cod business has many benefits:
- Keeps customers and employees safe
- Avoids data loss
- Prevents product loss
- Demonstrates reliability
Schedule your generator installation by clicking on the Book Now button!
Repair or Replace Your Cape Cod Generator
If you already have a generator, don’t wait until a power outage to know whether your system is working properly. Call our professionals to check your generator for any problems that need to be addressed. We have the know-how and experience to make needed repairs or fully replace the generator.
Signs you might need to replace your generator include the following:
- The generator is more than 10 years old.
- The generator no longer supports your power needs.
- The generator is consuming more fuel than usual.
- The generator experiences power disruptions.
- The generator is increasingly needing costly repairs.
Call (774) 768-5154 to schedule your generator evaluation.
Expert Generator Installation & Replacement on Cape Cod
Generators offer peace of mind and solid financial investment. Don’t turn your life upside down when the utility power goes out. Breathe easy knowing your backup generator will kick on and prevent food from spoiling, keep pipes from freezing, and help life carry on like normal.
Trust Cotti-Johnson to install or replace your backup generator:
- We’ve been in business for more than 75 years.
- We are family owned and operated.
- We offer superior workmanship by highly trained, full-time tradesmen.
- We arrive on time.
- You will receive honest pricing.
- You will receive warranties on parts and labor.
It’s never too soon to install a Generac generator at your Cape Cod home or business. Call (774) 469-4488 today!