Industry-Leading Heating, Air Conditioning, Electrical & Water Heater Services Since 1948
Finding a team of technicians you can trust shouldn’t have to be so hard. At Cotti-Johnson, we make it easy as can be. Our highly trained electricians and HVAC contractors in Brockton, MA, have been delivering comfort to homes across the community for over 70 years.
From minor repairs to major system replacements to routine inspections, no task is too big or too small for our team to handle efficiently and effectively.
Our Comprehensive Range of HVAC & Electrical Services Include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- Heater repair
- Heater installation
- Furnace & boiler repair
- Indoor air quality
- Commercial HVAC
- Residential electrical services
- Commercial electrical services
- Water heaters
When you want the job done right the first time, turn to Cotti-Johnson.
Should I Repair or Replace My HVAC System?
If your air conditioning or heating system is acting up, you’re probably wondering whether it needs to be repaired or replaced. The last thing anyone wants to do is spend tons of money repairing a system that is better off being replaced.
Consider the Following When Deciding Whether to Repair or Replace Your System:
- Age: On average, heaters last 15-20 years, and air conditioners last 10-15 years, depending on how well-maintained they are. If your system in Brockton is near the end of its life expectancy and failing to function properly a replacement might be the better option.
- Frequency of repairs: If your system almost never needs to be repaired, a repair should fix the issue at hand. On the other hand, if your system has been repaired several times in the last few years, it is showing signs that it is on its way out the door.
- Comfort: Is your Brockton home generally pretty comfortable aside from the current issue you are facing with your HVAC equipment? If so, a repair is probably all you need. However, if your system consistently fails to keep your home comfortable, it might need to be replaced.
- Utility bills: If your utility bills are regularly through the roof, your HVAC equipment is wasting a ton of energy as it struggles to heat or cool your home. An inefficient system is a good indication that an upgrade is necessary.
Our experienced HVAC contractors in Brockton are here to help. Simply schedule an inspection and we will assess the condition of your heating and air conditioning system and explain your options to you.
Signs You Need an Electrical Inspection
When something is wrong with your electrical system, you could be faced with a lot of serious damage to your home. In order to avoid damaged or burnt out appliances, electrical shock, explosions, or fires, it is a good idea to know when you need to bring in a licensed and insured electrician in Brockton, MA.
Signs You Need to Schedule an Electrical Inspection Include:
- Your lights are buzzing or flickering
- Your circuit breaker trips frequently
- Your outlets or switches are hot to the touch
- You have frayed or chewed wiring
- Your appliances don’t seem to be running at full capacity
- Your lights dim when you plug in an appliance
- You rely on a lot of power strips and extension cords
Why Should I Hire An Electrician?
Cost-effectiveness is a big benefit that comes with scheduling professional electrical services. Hiring a professional electrician can actually save you money in the long run, as they have access to high-quality parts and materials that may be more expensive for an average homeowner to purchase on their own. Additionally, working with a professional electrician ensures that all work is done correctly from the start, which can help prevent issues like tripped breakers or other costly electrical problems down the line.
Whether you are looking to upgrade your home's electrical system or need assistance with a problem in your business' wiring, turning to a qualified electrician is sure to provide you with the peace of mind and expert service you need for optimal results. Contact our electrical team in Brockton, MA to schedule a service today!
Is Something Wrong with My Water Heater?
Water heater acting up? No matter the problem at hand, our Brockton water heater repair and replacement experts here at Cotti-Johnson have a solution.
Signs That You Need Water Heater Service:
- Murky or rusty water
- Low water pressure
- No hot water
- A leaking storage tank
- Screeching or rattling sounds
- Water with an odd taste or smell
Submit your information online or call (774) 768-5154 to schedule prompt & dependable service with our trusted electricians & HVAC contractors in Brockton, MA!
Here at Cotti-Johnson, your comfort is our utmost priority, which is why our team is committed to providing the highest quality service around. Using state-of-the-art tools and technology, our HVAC contractors and electricians in Brockton can quickly complete any repair, tune-up, or installation service so you can get back to focusing on more important matters.
Put Cotti-Johnson on Your Side Because We Offer:
- On-time service
- Easy scheduling
- Honest pricing
- Parts and labor warranties
- Financing options
- Unparalleled workmanship
Why settle for any company when you can have the best? Choose the team with 70+ years of service excellence!